March 9, 2009

It Is a New Week!

Well, today was not quite the disaster on the scale that I thought it would be. With finding out that Andy's lay off is "permanent" and his birthday and going out to eat at Olive Garden on Saturday, I thought I was for sure going to gain back that 2lbs I lost last week. Instead, it was only about half a pound. Guess exercise does do a body good!

PS If you aren't sure who wrote what post, look in the labels or "keywords." If one of us wrote a specific post, you will find our name listed there. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Mmmmm.....Olive Garden. Pasta has been calling my name lately, no loss or gain for me this week! Yes exercise does a body good! I actually ran my chubby rear on the hotel's treadmill this weekend for 30 minutes and even sprinted at the speed of 6.7 in several time periods! Wow, I'm like a Cheetah, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is certainly better than what I saw on the scale this morning! My weekend out of town wasn't so good for me. And the lack of exercise certainly didn't help!! I am getting back on track though. Already did my p90x for the day and will do my stairmaster later. Good job on pretty much maintaining even with the splurges. You are going to kick butt this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, no hormone issues this week. Sick of sugar. Should do pretty well. Did 30 min on the elliptical and Ab Ripper...all 25 of most of them. Even the side things that make me cuss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the side thing! That's my favorite one! I must have obliques of steel! hahahaha
    Yeah, I need to work on my abs more....but I really think just chopping my gut off would be soooooo much easier!

    ReplyDelete